In honor of our text conversation this morning… click so you can read their shirts :D my favorite addition would be Hannah Montana. what a genius idea… I love paint. I think I should have like a whole paint collection. heh. I’m considering making my next piece a best friend boy cartoon but that seems a bit involved. we’ll see how bored I get. Also if you haven’t already watch the SOS music video and enjoy the really weird expressions from 1:22-1:27 particularly the one when he is having a hand phone. actually watch him in the whole video he has the weirdest expressions. right up there with the weird eye roll from hey Juliet.
Archive for August, 2007
Check it out Kelli! One of those wierd British Flag shirts that we always want for no particular reason at all. I think I’m getting it, it’s from gojane. haha This and that awesome Stupid Cupid one on Threadless. Welcome to t-shirt town. Population: ME!
So the other day we were moving Chantelle’s stuff up. and we have to come up two flights of stairs. so we were coming up and down and there was a party in the apartment across the hall. apparently the girls there had tried to invite everyone who lives in glenwood but mostly just none glenwood kids showed up. anyways so this guy asks me one time if I wanted some help and i said I was ok. anyways I don’t member what I was carrying but I didn’t Close the door behind me because it took two hands to hold it. And this random boy just like flys from the doorway to the couch in like one movement and like lands on it. so then he is just laying there telling us how comfortable our couch is and how he wants to live with girls so maybe he will just pretend to be gay. so weird! so finally I said “random boy you need to leave” but he just like layed their forever. weird weird weird so then my roommate told him to leave and he finally did. he was really odd.
Food supply-decent but not very exciting
Miles traveled today- 4ish
water quality- low. Not even kidding it tastes way wierd
Guilty pleasure of the day: If we were a Movie (you know in honor of our fav. best friend boy)
On Sunday I was cleaning out my room in prep for college, and I found some rather hilarious things. I am so weird. I kept like every notebook I’ve ever owned. Why am I so obsessed with notebooks? Maybe it’s because I’m so obsessed with lists? Anyways I found our obsession list. (Now I really am obsessed with obsessed), and I found that one notebook where we wrote down all these stats about ourselves in it. Then I found one where we started writing down the top 5 memories of 2004. That was a dang good year! So I thought I would post what it says. So pack up, because I’m sending you on an all expenses paid vacation down memory lane. Whoo whoo! (that’s a train whistle)
1. Jordan on the way to the river trip being ornery, “You don’t touch a man’s pillow! It’s like letting someone else build dad’s houses!” Actually like the whole river trip! Standing up over the rapids, arguing about tack and trailers, “little bit of the bubbly,” Bridger being crazy, Jordan singing “The Ants Go Marching” with Joy’s sunglasses on to the construction workers. “HORRAH HORRAH!”
2. Yellowstone: Taking wild pictures, like the snowman pic, and the cation wet floor pic, or the old faithful pic. Naming springs, “I thought tack was like when they leave mints on your pillow.” The yellow CD, “The Notebook,” “It’d be boring to be a ____,” NAILED!,” and the License Plate Game.
3. Bear Lake with Bridger and the swimming pool. “I’ll die before I loose to you!” and getting Lime Ricky ice cream, The wave runners with Julie, finding Camp Hunt on the wave runner, the Hobi Cat “Wanna go up on one pontoon?” “Uh no….” “AHHH!” Bridger climbing up the fire escape when he thought I was there.
4. Camp Hunt: Best girls camp ever! Winning the hunt, Whiteface, sailing and getting stuck when they put up the black flag, Nicknames, drawing all over the tablecloth, Elyse and Demi’s spot, night talking “Those people just tipped their canoes,” The chief wahiki challenge, and we are the champions, Crystal the Pistil, water fight with Garret, tying knots, the Slurpee guy, Harry Potter kid, and those HORRIBLE pictures.
5. Parade of Homes: The Big lick trot, “Marry had a little lamb one day she found it dead,” Stamp wars, Sadie’s Grandma gives the gift of “nice” pants NOT to be confused with pajamas. Kool-aid wars, rope swing, Sadie throws up the shock tart, priming the staircase, the clubbin’ dance, Sadie’s three Dr. Peppers to Kelli’s one.
Guilty Pleasure of the Day: Let Your Heart Do All the Talking
1. Buy a bunch of those blow up toys
2. play on my indoor go cart course
3. Pay people to do stupid things
4. Buy into horse racing
5. Go to Paris and just chill
6. Get a new makeup artist
7. Crash other rich peoples parties
8. Buy as man new clothes as I wanted
9. Go sailing on my Yacht
10. Buy and island and never come off
Guilty Pleasure of the day: I want candy
So I was looking at MSN’s undressed, and I saw this great picture of Mandy Moore, and I thought to myself, “Wow Mandy Moore is Gothic!” Bet you didn’t see that one coming huh? I wonder where she found that great lipstick? Hey I know maybe she should get together with Gerard Way. Perfect! Look at this ridiculous quote I found from him.
“What I Like about The Sims is that I don’t have a normal life at all, so I play this game where these people have these really boring, mundane lives. It’s fun. My Sims family is called the Cholly family. I don’t know why I picked that name; it’s kind of random. The teenage daughter is my favorite, because I just had her go through this Goth phase. She’s really kind of nerdy and she just became a concert violinist, which is pretty huge for the family. And she got into private school. But she started wearing black lipstick and she dyed her hair purple. It’s pretty huge.”
Pretty sure that if I was as rich as he probably is I could find funner things to do then play Sims all day. Doesn’t it take a long time to make it to concert violinist? I don’t know, but…..