First off we would like to give a shout out to Brett. So hola Brett and welcome to our blog. Remind us to thank Zachary later for spreading the word. Next order of business is a little guide to some awesome New Years Resolutions.
- Don’t be cliche. Exercising everyday, quitting gossip, eating healthy, and being on time is so yesterday.
- Don’t make a resolution you know you will never complete (i.e. the ones mentioned above)
- Have a resolution you’ve never had before. Variety is the spice of life. (something we live by)
Here are some examples of our resolutions.
- Put cat picture on kittenwar and win.
- Break our mitten game record
- Add to the dress up wardrobe
- Survive one more semester
- Go to the same college next year (Go Wolverines!)
- Wear more green
- Win the music challenge
- Compete in a matched pairs competition (horse showing)
- Become better spys
- Make a blockbuster run that only lasts 10 minutes.