We’ve Been Tagged by Jen! How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
P.S. we are still working out the best way to go about this whole Tag thing. not to say we don’t like them, we just have to figure out how to do joint ones.
1. Finding money in pockets of pants and jackets
2. Riding horses
3. New Clothes
2. People who smile a lot
3. Summer play lists
1. Jelly fish… they are extremely creepy
3. Open Ocean, and sharks
1. People I know dying
2. Grasshoppers, hate them.
3. Electricity- like it freaks me out to touch electric fences and when I was young that one freaky electricity guy on star wars really creeped me out.
1. Get better Grades next semester
2. Get A job so I can have some money
3. Go someplace I havent been before
1. Get a better job
3. I want to go to London super bad.
1.Jonas Brothers *sigh*
2. Summer and the fun things I want to do
3. My lap top… yeah I’m obsessed with it
1. My iPod. I’ve starting really obsessing about it and my iTunes library too. It all has to have album art and stuff.
2. Bridals- I kind of collect bridals… not on purpose I just really like them. I have to keep telling myself I don’t need any more.
3. The Jazz. I’m obsessed with the Jazz, and with hating the Lakers.
3 RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I hate Cleaning my room, but I like to clean other peoples stuff
2. I’m a little anal about Mix Cd’s being just so. I will re do them till they are perfect things like song order really get to me
3. I dont really like chocolate… but I always eat it
1.When I was 9 or 10 I fell down the stairs had a concussion, and went blind for a couple of hours and also lost my short term memory.
2. I’ve never broken any bones or had stitches, but it is not because I am cautious like people always ask me when they find out I’ve never broken bones and such.
3. I fall down the stairs at least once or twice every week. That or hit my head with doors… heh
Whoever wants to do it…. go ahead! We are too lazy to think of people to tag. Too lazy or too blog friendless. :)