We have a history class together, and I think it might be my favorite class. The Professor is crazy. Really. She’s a hard core feminist who really wants girls to be added to the draft. She is constantly reminding us that she was a cheerleader. No one is surprised. She yells everything she says with a bark like quality. There are a lot of kids that really try hard to be on her good side. I don’t think any of them with succeed, and it is just hilarious. Plus we’ve made friends with this girl named Kathrine who went to our high school although we didn’t know her back then. She is totally hilarious. Anyways in our class we are starting group projects. We can’t wait. Our group is really interesting. It has a great variety of people.
- Us+Kathrine=The Jeebs. Don’t know where the name came from. Kathrine. Kathrine’s mind is where it came from.
- Group Spirit Boy- This boy is stoked about our group. “Group 2 rocks!” “Yeah! Group 2 is the ultimate group!” What a force of unity.
- Boy Kelli that hates- He sits next to me and makes a lot of comments usually designed to make him look like a genius but usually having the opposing affect.
- Boy who sounds like a girl- A LOT. It’s quite shocking really. You have to do a double take every time he opens his mouth.
- Classic Group Slacker Boy- Comes to group, and asks if it’s “the smart people group”, because he wants to be in group of smart people. I’m sure he will be a great contributor.
- Chicklets- Girl who Kathrine says has chicklet teeth. Don’t know what this means.