HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!
We love all holidays, but we really love Halloween! It’s the best! So maybe we will put some pics of our costumes up later, but first here is a little list of costumes we saw at school today. This list has grown considerbly through out the day. Apparently our school LOVES to dress up. So you know if you are still having trouble deciding what you are going to be here is a GIANT list of ideas.
- A Hindu monk- not offensive, because the kid is actually from India
- 2 Twilight Vampires- I think possibly Alice. Apparently Utah county’s obsession for Twilight goes a little beyond the norm. They have a Twilight Fanfare booth in the mall.
- A Hippie
- Marc Antony and Cleopatra- who doesn’t love couples costumes?
- An Indian
- Boy with liter hosen
- A mid-evil Arabic Dumbledore- ok we don’t actually know what this guy was, but it’s my (Sadie) Humanities Professor.
- A Cat- this was a boy complete with some leather pants and a little purple bow around the tail
- A Bunny- just the ears. You know animal ears= instant costume
- 80’s work out girl- workin’ those leg warmers
- A Saloon girl
- A Pirate, not Jack Sparrow, another pirate
- Identical Twin Cowgirls
- Japanese Fisherman
- A Hunter, the old standby for Eric. guaranteed he does it again this year
- A peacock- this costume was actually really cool.
- A slutty Raggedy Anne
- A genie
- 4 devils
- Seriously into it witch
- devil/ angel (very cool)
- Sexy Ref
- Baby- including the pacifier
- 2 Ballarinas, one of them a boy in one of those fat blow up costumes
- Gorilla- nothing like seeing a giant Gorilla walking down the hallway.
- Pajama Sam (love it)
- Popeye the Sailor
- iPod Person- goes the extra mile and even dances down the hall
- The Space Jam alien with the helmet and no face just eyes
- 2 Confederate Soilders
- Wonder woman
- Little Red riding hood
- Super Man
- Wednesday (you know from the Aadams Family?)
- A hawaiian
- Pebbles from the Flintstones
- Man in dress
- Man bride (ew)
- Prom Queen- real prom dress
- Kimono person
- Nancy Drew?
- School Girl
- Easter bunny
- Zombie bride
- Giant Elmo
- Charlie Chapman- really into it, even walks all funny
- OMG! BALLERINA BOY!!! as a hooker? drag queen? You would not belive! I wish I could get a picture, fishnets, thigh high boots, hot pants. hahaha
- Taikwando Master
- Waldo- Ah! Where is he?!?!
- Court Jester
- Hashbrowns a.k.a. the boy I (Kelli) hate is Zoro
- a Sugar Daddy
- Mccain? or maybe just a weird looking old man (essentially the same thing)
Also I’ve noticed that sometimes it is hard to tell if people are wearing a costume or if they just dress like that everyday. Oh yes and I over heard a great conversation too
The Hindu Monk Boy: (trying to impress the Twilight Vampire) Yeah I’m a strong man, I work really hard *flexes arm* you think? But something about scary movies just really freaks me out. I think it’s the Devil.
Twilight Vampire Girl: Something I can not really hear
The Hindu Monk Boy:Yeah next time I watch one I’ll just look down at my muscle *flexes again* and then I’ll be ok.
Aw every girls dream come true. A strong Hindu monk to protect them from the Devil.
And here is our Halloween Playlist. (Yeah, yeah this post is getting rediculously long. Who cares it’s a holiday.)
- This is Halloween- The Nightmare before Christmas Soundtrack
- Ghostbusters theme song
- Adams family theme song
- Monster Mash (classic)
- Vampire- from the Juno soundtrack
- Hall of the Mountain King- from Manheim Steamrollers Halloween album
- Black Magic Woman- Santana
- I Put a Spell on You- some person I don’t want to bother to look up
- Disturbia- Rihanna