- Saw the boy who just walks around campus carrying a giant “Support Change, Support Obama” sign. He’s a walking advertisement! I wonder if someone pays him to do it or if he just thinks that if his fellow students see him walking around with that sign they will figure Obama must be pretty awesome and go vote for him.
- Found out that apparently you can now put polls in your posts. Fun.
- Saw a kid who was just doing little circles and spins on his scooter…. in the hallway.
- Listened to our Digital Media Professor talking about her love life (just threw up a little).
- Just saw the ukulele girl. She just walks down the hall strumming her ukulele. Love the Liberal Arts building. Love it.
- Could not think of a good poll to put in this. :(
- Am sore from horsebackriding, and at some point last night I spilled salsa on my shoe, and I just barely noticed it.
- Also I always thought it would be pretty awesome to get stuck in an elevator. I hope it happens to me someday.