Here is a list of things that are the worst:
- The fact that BOTH of us forgot our wallets at home. That’s right when we do dumb stuff we do it together. This has really limited our entertainment apparently you can not really go shopping, go to movies, or do most things anything unless you have money. Also I am out of bread and can not buy more.
- Almost facial hair. You know sort of like the wispy almost half mustache that our room mates boyfriend(?) has.
- The awkward moment surrounding meeting the boyfriend? of our room mate. We think she might change boyfriends as often as she changes her hair color (6 times since August).
- Not knowing what we are going to do for Halloween. We have to do something. Our room mates have invited us to go “dancing” with them. This is unappealing.
- The fact that our FHE is at a inconvenient time causing us to miss Heroes to watch “Charlie Brown and the Great Pumpkin”
- Which reminds me. That show is the worst. It is so depressing! I can not understand why adults would give a poor child a rock instead of candy. It’s Halloween! You jerks! I have a really hard time watching it.