We got tagged by Just a Girl to do this movie Tag.
“The Meme that asks what if YOU could pick 12 movies to run at the New Beverly Cinema?”
1) Choose 12 Films to be featured. They could be random selections or part of a greater theme. Whatever you want.
2) Explain why you chose the films.
3) Link back to Lazy Eye Theatre so Piper can have hundreds of links and she can take those links and spread them all out on the bed and then roll around in them.
I’ll be honest I have no clue what the New Beverly Cinema is. But we like movies and we are game for tags. This is the problem… I like Embarrassing movies more then normal ones usually…
1.Pocahontas- The best Disney cartoon. I mean she jumps off waterfalls and has a pet Raccoon! That is AWESOME
2. Meet the Robinson’s- Even though the time thing totally messes with my head in this movie I still think its real funny.
I probably should never have seen this…
3.Bratz- Ahhh we have discussed this movie before but really it’s so stupidly funny that you just have to love it. I mean really Its totally Dramatic. you can laugh but if you haven’t seen it a part of you hasn’t lived yet.
4. Saddle Club Movies- Ummm we like horses. And this show is SO dramatic. And the actors forget to have accents sometimes. And actually apparently they are or were popular in Australia
Kids movies that rock
5. Nancy Drew- It’s funny, It has a way cute boy. Its enjoyable all around
6. Sky High-It’s awkward sometimes, the characters are hilarious, bad hair, and weird super powers. plus a best friend boy which you know we love
Random Teen Movies
7.Drive Me Crazy- If you haven’t seen it WATCH IT. It’s hilarious. And as an added bonus its a little bit best friend boy and a little bit girl next door.
8. Stick it- I Adore this movie. Funny all around.
Be Glad This isn’t your Family
9. Yours mine & ours- There are so many of them! But really its like chaos all the time. Their house is really cool though
10. She’s the Man- Her mom is delusional, her brother is practically a runaway and she has to cover for him and her dad wears a sweater around his shoulders *shudder*
Foreign Film (cause we’re cultured like that)
11.Kuch Kuch Hota Hai- Love, action, great song and dance, crazy eyebrows, runaways subtitles… This Bollywood film has it all and more. you probably wont find it at your local movie store, but it’s on netflix and it comes highly recommended
Pre emptive this movie will probably be awful but I’ll like it anyways
12. Twilight- I just don’t know that it can go in to movie form correctly, and the trailers make is seem ultra dramatic. But Sadie Thinks it’ll beat Quantom of Solace and I think shes right.