- I ate 7 cinnamon rolls yesterday. Yep 7
- I sold all my text books from last semester for more then I bought them for today
- I cannot abide girls in books who have abusive boyfriends.
- I recently decided that not only am I a shop aholic I really like having things come in the mail for me so I like to buy off the internet
- Filling out camp applications is pain in the side… but if we get in it will be so worth it. but if I have to write one more essay about how awesome I am I might tear out my hair
- The hunt for a good singles ward continues…
- The song lessons learned really makes me miss not living at home, and makes me want just a bunch of cool crazy room mates
Archive for January, 2010
Another edition of Mix Tape Monday! Here are songs with specific names in them. If the name isn’t in the title I’ll put it in parenthesis after the artist.
- Chelsea- The Summer Set*
- Dakota- A Rocket to the Moon
- Jenny- The Click Five
- Hey There Deiliah- Plain White Tees
- Dear Maria, Count Me In- All Time Low
- Mary Jane- The Click Five
- Caitlyn Marie- Ailyne
- Sadie- Alkaline Trio
- Check Yes Juliet- We the Kings
- Hey Stephen- Taylor Swift
- Kelsey- Metro Station
- Miserable At Best- Mayday Parade (Katie)
- Annabelle- A Rocket to the Moon
- Julie, Do You Love Me- Bobby Sherman
- Billie Jean- Michael Jackson
- Mandy- The Jonas Brothers
- Sexy Sadie- The Beatles
- Teardrops on my Guitar- Taylor Swift (Drew)
- Zak and Sara- Ben Folds
- Up Town Get Around- Stereo Skyline (Chelsea)
- Meet Virgina- Train
- Stacey’s Mom- Fountains of Wayne
- I Am a Pirate; You are a Princess- PlayRadioPlay! (Courtney)
- Kristy Are You Doing Ok- The Offspring
- I Want Candy- Aaron Carter (STUPID song, but also says Justin)
- Josey- Hey Monday
- Jessie’s Girl- Rick Springfield
- Sarah- Tyler Kyte
- Hey Jude- The Beatles
- Anna Maria (All We Need)- We the Kings
- Roxanne- The Police
- Jeannie’s Diary- The Eels
- Sweet Caroline- Neil Diamond
- Hey Julie- Fountains of Wayne
- Jamie All Over- Mayday Parade
- Hello- Hawk Nelson (Madeline)
- Madi Don’t Leave- PlayRadioPlay!
- Hey Brittany- Forever The Sickest Kids
- That’s Not My Name- The Ting Tings (Stacey, Jane, and Joleisa)
- Mambo No. 5- Lou Bega which includes the following names: Angela, Pamela, Sandra, Rita, Monica, Erica, Tina, Mary, and Jessica.
- Jasey Rae- All Time Low
* This song gets bonus points because it mentions Kelsey by Metro Station and Hey There Delilah by The Plain White Tees.
Here are our pop culture predictions for the year.
- The Jonas Brothers break up. One is married, one is pursuing acting (laughable), and one already has a solo side project…. It won’t be long.
- Demi Lovato will date someone hideous like she always does.
- Paramore will break up. Have you heard their last CD? Things are not happy.
- Jesse McCartney’s new single will include the words “that thing you got behind you is amazing.”
- Justin Timberlake and Jessica Beil will get engaged.
- Taylor Momsen will get sent to Rehab.
- American Idols last real run…. No Simon… No Paula…. sort of seems pointless.
The Heat Miser
First days at anything can be pretty awkward but I hate first days at new jobs almost as much as I hate first days of school which was also today… But I’m only taking 2 online classes so it hardly counts.
Anyways. new job first days are even more awkward when you can’t get ahold of your boss to find out what time your supposed to come in and when you do come in the employee in charge of training you pretty much gives you a run down of all the things about your boss that are hard to deal with. But really what I hate most about first days is just being the new kid and everyone else is all already friends and stuff so you’re just like the awkward one. And there are two engaged girls working there which can get real annoying if they never stop talking about being in love..
However I did learn this. Carlos Boozer… you know Utah Jazz star? Brings his family to my place of employment… and apparently his kids are the brattiest ones there and will lie to you if you ask them if their dad plays basketball they will lie to you. That my friends is hilarious.
Also… my boss is a hugger. She hugged me on my first day there!!! WHO DOES THAT?