This little tag guy has been in my drafts seriously FOEVER. Like so long I had to go back and change a bunch of answers
NO rules on this one… awesome.
1. Song that makes you dance, no matter what:
Dance, Dance. for reals. Cause it tells you to dance. and so you have to. But actually I Dance all the time in the car pretty much any song gets dance moves.
2. Song you’d use to tell someone you love them:
Ummm hard to say…. I think that seems ridiculously cheesy…. and really so you’re like ” listen to this song…. It tells how I feel about you…”…3 minute awkward pause in conversation while you listen to song… “so…. what do you think?” WHY NOT JUST TELL THEM!! QUICK! Like ripping off a band aid. A song about love that I like? Hero Heroine… Cause it talks about a sinister smile and a hole in his heart.
3. Song that has made you sit down and analyze the lyrics:
Chasing Cars… it just didn’t make sense cause I’m super literal and people don’t really just go around chasing cars as a bonding experience.
4. Song you like that a two-year old would like:
I dunno. I have a couple of songs from barbie movies. Haha, however the 2 year old I lived with liked you belong with me
5. Song that gives you an energy boost:
Weekend Warriors by Change of Pace. Ahh freshman year and weekends.In an I don’t actually drink sort of way
6. A song you and your grandparents would like:
Ummm none? Maybe a beatles song? I have never even heard my grandparents sing
7. Song you really liked when you were in high school that you still like now:
hmmmm Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
8. A sad song that would be in the soundtrack of the movie about your life:
My life isn’t sad… maybe Old School by Headly… because I LOVED highschool, and I hated leaving
9. Peppy song that would start the opening credits in the movie of your life:
“Perfect Day” By Hoku. the line “leave the work for someone else”
10. A good song from a genre of music that no one would guess you liked:
Umm this is hard cause I feel like everyone knows what genres I listen to… Maybe my rap music would surprise them…
11. Song you think should have been playing when you were born:
I don’t really know… something about summer….. or california… or just being crazy….. ummmmmmmmmmm… Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls perhaps.
12. Favorite duet artists:
ummm like my favorite duet?? I don’t really know… right now? Telephone by Beyonce and Lady Gaga
13. A favorite song you disagree with:
Weightless by All Time Low…. I didn’t realize it was lot about gettig high. But it is.
14. Song that you like despite the fact that your IQ level drops several points every time you listen to it:
Oh Jeeze… I have to many…
15. Smoothe song for relaxing:
Down by Somethng Corporate…. all their stuff is relaxing, but this one’s my fav, I always listen to it when I am fallng asleep
16. A song you would send to someone you can’t stand:
You are so Last Summer by Taking Back Sunday “Don’t let it go to your head, boys like you are dime a dozen”
17. Favorite political track (Or song with a message):
21 guns by Greenday… actully is that even political? all the rest of their songs are so I’m going to go with yes. If not I think franco Unamerican is catchy but I don’t agree with it.
18. Favorite track from a band considered a “super group”:
I was a highway man by the highway men… Don’t be confused and think this is one of my favorite songs. It’s just the highway men are the only super group I know and I know that song
19. A song that makes you reminisce about good times with a family member:
Come back to Texas by bowling for soup. me and my Cousin Aliese sung this ALOT on our way home from Texas.
20. Favorite song from a soundtrack:
ummmm like the song is specifically for a sound track or I jut hear it and like it from the sound track? I like the pirates theme. But I learned about Summertime guys from Aquamarine.
21. Your favorite song(s) RIGHT now:
Break Your Little Heart by All Time Low. I like mean songs and “you were fake I was great, nothing personal” is a great line
Read Full Post »