Ok so, Its not actually the last day of summer. We don’t start till Wednesday. But Monday is move in day so we wont be home anymore. I used to be excited to go back to school, and I feel like maybe by Wednesday I will be. But right now, when people ask If Your excited for school to start I can barely muster the smile that goes with “yeah it should be really fun”. Anyways. that makes me sound depressed but I was thinking maybe there should be a list for our Best Moments of summer EVER
- First comes tubing the river. Tubing the river is fun, pretty much no matter what happens. and people just think you are crazy and it is awesome.
- Chalking at the hang out. Bringing out the kids hidden not very well in all of us. This includes eating Wendy’s like 4 nights of the week.
- Late night No bake cookie cravings. I love those cookies…
- Parade of Homes. Stealing candy, Dancing around in the hallways, singing about dead lambs, being crazy. ahhh good times
- White water rafting on the Snake. Its freezing, Its AWESOME
- Horseback riding. This Includes Horse club trail rides and shows. Horse club was the best of times
- Bear Lake. Its just the greatest place, what more can be said
- The random Nintendo phases Sadie’s house goes through and Everyone gets sucked in. Wave race, Mario Party, DDR, Smash bros. the cycle is never ending.
- Going to the pool, even though we don’t really do anything
- Midnight movie showings with the old gang. Huuu I sure do miss all those kids.
- Sarah’s friends coming over and us acting like crazy people. Dressing up, Scaring them, running through the house doing whatever, getting super competitive.
- Game nights. I love game nights.
Obviously Its pretty difficult to accept that in a few short years summer with nothing to do will be a thing of the past for me. NOOOO maybe I’ll be a teacher after all.
P.S. obviously we are both feeling pretty nostalic, I didn’t realize that you just posted about all the horse memories:D