- I ate 7 cinnamon rolls yesterday. Yep 7
- I sold all my text books from last semester for more then I bought them for today
- I cannot abide girls in books who have abusive boyfriends.
- I recently decided that not only am I a shop aholic I really like having things come in the mail for me so I like to buy off the internet
- Filling out camp applications is pain in the side… but if we get in it will be so worth it. but if I have to write one more essay about how awesome I am I might tear out my hair
- The hunt for a good singles ward continues…
- The song lessons learned really makes me miss not living at home, and makes me want just a bunch of cool crazy room mates
Posts Tagged ‘Random’
And actually I get little to no enjoyment shopping for shoes. which goes on the pro list of Arizona. I can wear flip flops year round. but really I have one pair of canvas shoes I wear and one pair of skate shoes that I wear… Not really a shoes girl. Clothes girl YES. Shoe girl. Meh. this weekend I did invest in a pair of boots but I don’t really know how to wear them. I just know they look cool when other people wear them… So aside from flip flops thats like 3 regular pairs of shoes. I don’t do flats, or wear heels any day but sunday…. And normally I like just low key shoes. but guys. I WANT THESE. and I don’t even know if I would have the guts to wear them but I think they’re rad.
- If you must choose between a trampoline and a swingset choose the trampoline everytime
- Some cell phones are more durable then others. I do not Reccomend LGs I do reccomend Samsungs
- If you are going on a hike make sure you check the distance yourself because often times people lie about the distance
- Don’t buy HP computers becuase they will break… over and over and over
- If you are strapped for time otter pops make an excellent meal
- With few exceptions and unless it could result in your death dares ought to be taken
- Peanut butter does not go with any sort of meat
- Drinks that arent smoothies or shakes or that sort should not include bananas they leave a funny after taste
- youtube is endlessly entertaing
- Just becuase someone older then you tells you a plant is wild parsley doesn’t mean you should believe them… It might be poisonous
- Pokemon is the best game to play on the game boy
- The best shooting game is 007. no other video games even come close. don’t let people lie to you and tell you different. halo smalo
- Running into a 6 foot 3 man in an effort to tip him off balance is only going to end with you on your back.
- Boys don’t like to play video games with you if you win
Here is the only picture in existance of me in Arizona…
Yes. That is my cousin’s pet pig. Yes he is an indoor outdoor pig, no he doesn’t smell bad, and yes he bit my hand trying to get that carrot
SO I’m leaving for yellowstone today which isn’t really important to this story but whatever. So ANYWAYS I’ve been listening to the new black eyed peas song alot this morning and all of a sudden I get a text message that say’s “I’m so 2008 your so 2000 and late boom boom pow”. Which you know, is part of the song…. And I’m listening to it. So I of course freak out and like search my house for friends of my little brother… I didn’t find any. Now I will just transcribe the rest of the conversation for your enjoyment.
Creeper-I’m so 2008 your so 2000 and late boom bom pow…
Kelli- Oh my gosh! Who is this!?
Creeper- No habla ingles
Kelli- That’s a Lie, you just texted me a song. Is this Brent? (my little brother who would love a trick like this)
Kelli- Also You got the Lyrics wrong it’s 3008 not 2008
Creeper- Is this EM?
*here is where I call the number. no one answers I get a message that sounds a little like brent, so I call the number on erics phone, no answer so I call brents phone and its not the same message.*
Kelli- Do I even know you?
Creeper- I think So. this is jason p your old class mate
Kelli- from what class?
Creeper-Is this robi? (remember rob guys?!)
* I am completely relieved that someone is not stalking me*
Kelli- um no He got rid of this number like 2 years ago
Creeper- Oh sorry.
Creeper- I will delete the number. Or maybe we could go see startrek today. I’m not working
*at this point I cannot believe I have practically been stalked AND asked on a date by one of robs old friends. another one called and told me my voice sounded hot. so cool I know*
Kelli- um I’m going to yellowstone today. sorry
Creeper- oh ok
Creeper- sorry again
Creeper- Have fun friend
Creeper- dont feed the bears
*so now the guys trying to flirt me up… AWKWARD*
Here are just some random things I’ve been thinking about lately
- Kelli and I were just wondering… what is up with the Little Caesar’s guy having chest hair?! That is just gross, when I want some pizza I do not want to be thinking about chest hair. Also he basically has no neck his body just sort of molds into a head.
- I am BEYOND ready for the summer! Summer is the best. Finals are the worst. I’m hoping this last month of school speeds by. I can’t stop thinking about pool days, sunglasses, and river rafting. I can not wait.
- I wonder how Anne Frank feels about the whole world reading her diary as a school assignment.
- iCarly is a pretty great show.
- It sort of bothers me when people say “chillin” or “he’s way chill” I don’t know why.
- If ever you see crate paper on sell for 10 cents…. you should buy it. Trust us.
- Golf is boring.
- When ever it rains it should also lightening. I love lightening. Don’t know why.
Other things that have happen lately
- Easter. Easter is great. Mostly because dying eggs is a great thing to do in your spare time. I personally think I might just start dying all my eggs year round.
- We took my little sister to see Hannah Montana movie this weekend (read: forced her to go with us so we wouldn’t look lame). It’s a winner. (Also we didn’t look as lame as my brother and his 3 friends)
- We’ve been in game mode this weekend. Cranium, Mafia, Scum, etc. Games are the best.
I don’t know how many of you have seen a commercial for one of these but seriously I think If I ever saw someone wearing one I would pop them on the head with all my might in hopes of breaking it.
I am confident that no one told these ladies that they have tumors popping off the back of their head. Seriously. They say its “fully volumized” I think this goes beyond volumized. WHY WOULD YOU PAY 20 DOLLARS FOR THIS?? Hair spray and a ratting comb would totally do the same thing! Except better because you might be able to avoid looking like you have cancer….
P.S. I totally got second place in the NCAA bracket group I entered. TAKE THAT all you SLC dunk guys who don’t even know me. You got beaten by a girl! If you want to see my name in lights and glory Go here SLC Dunk
ok so its not my name but you can look at my bracket…